IT’S FINALLY HERE!
As was the case last year, and the year before that, we faced fairly significant delays on the road to the publication of the 2016 Cubed Circle Yearbook. It wouldn’t be the CCN without technical and logistical difficulties, and as this is our biggest issue ever in terms of number of articles and article word count, it is in hindsight not all too surprising that the publication of this year’s edition was delayed by around 3 weeks. But, it isn’t February yet, and we sincerely believe this to be the very best issue we have ever produced. As in 2014 and 2015, there is no plain text copy of this issue, simply due to the amount of formatting that went into the yearbook.
Regular readers of the newsletter will know that it has also been several months since the publication of our last regular issue. We hope that this yearbook will serve as a new beginning or reboot of sorts for the newsletter, and we will be experimenting throughout the first quarter with new formats, distribution methods, schedules, and so on. However, this will be elaborated on further in the coming weeks. For now, we would like to proudly present what may very well be the best issue we have ever produced, the 2016 Cubed Circle Yearbook.
IN THIS YEAR’S EDITION
We have more contributors to this year’s yearbook than to any issue in our history. Below is what you can expect from the 2016 yearbook.
- WWE IN 2016: NEW ERA, BRAND SPLIT, AND THE PRESIDENTIAL SWERVE BY ANDREA GREGOVICH
- WWE FINANCIAL YEAR IN REVIEW WITH CHRIS HARRINGTON
- THE RISE OF WRESTLING TOURNAMENTS BY DAVE MUSGRAVE
- THE TRIUMPH AND TRAGEDY OF THE CRUISERWEIGHT DIVISION BY TODD MARTIN
- THE YEAR IN LUCHA LIBRE WITH THECUBSFAN
- 2016’S MOST INDELIBLE MOMENTS BY PAUL COOKE
- ALL IS SEMBLATIVE OF A WOMAN’S PART: A MODERN AND HISTORICAL LOOK AT INTER-GENDER PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING BY BEN CARASS
- THE 2016 PODMASS WITH JOE GAGNE
- A 2016 PRO-WRES OVERVIEW WITH BRYAN ROSE
- WARRIORS BY ALAN COUNIHAN
- THE INDIE PURO YEAR IN REVIEW WITH IZZAC
- TO PROVE ONE’S VALOUR: THE STORY OF ISHII & TANAHASHI’S 2ND G1 CLASSIC BY RYAN CLINGMAN
- THE DRAGON GATE YEAR IN REVIEW WITH ANDREW PUGH
- THE DDT YEAR IN REVIEW WITH JAME ‘O DOHERTY
There are two versions of the yearbook this year, a smaller one for those who would like to read the yearbook digitally, and another for those who wish to print their copy. The print version is about 10MB larger, but has undergone minimum compression – both versions are identical content wise.
EBOOK QUALITY PDF (LINK 1 MEGA.NZ | LINK 2 CCN) PRINT QUALITY PDF (LINK 3 MEGA.NZ)
Leave a Reply